Because the game is awesome.
Even though I was about to flip when I started to play the game because of the lack of speed and agility I had gotten used to while playing Prototype. Just imagine it - at first you can just run around and up the walls and then you have to press a button just to drop down from a roof. Sobness. Though free running fixed that little problem.1. Actually I'll cheer for assassins. I just highly doubt I'd be much of an assassin, so I'll just sit back and watch while they do the killing.
2. I also like that paranoid assassination target.. Sibrand, was it? Paranoid people are fun.
3. Sorry, Altaļr does not do dancing.
4. It would be worth trying, wouldn't it? Even if I didn't actually have any real information, I could just make up something obvious - just like that one informator who told that there's drunken sailors in the dock of Acre. As if it wasn't easy to notice even without him telling it.
5. After I would've failed chasing Altaļr, I'd either just die slowly to the withdrawal of internet or try to find my way to Malik's bureau - for sooner or later Altaļr would come there (and I'd also be able to stalk Malik).
6. I sense epic failing ahead..
7. It's so obvious you'd have to be blind (or homophobic) not to see it.
8. I just tend to have the problem of not getting Altaļr off the wall sometimes in the game.. So I guess he just doesn't want to let go.
9. This is something we call "bad luck".
10. Do it, ~Kamikaze-Ichigo, or I'll assassinate you.
Assassin's Creed (c) Ubisoft
Meme (c) ~mazzaroo
- Blank meme -> [link]
Art (c) Me